Saturday, August 20, 2011

Katie's Wedding Decorations

My stepdad & I tagteamed the photography on the rest of the day since I was a bridesmaid/ sister so I was busy playing & then trying to remember to snap photos of the decorations! Her cake is my favorite:
The flowers were really cool out of frosting.

Ha! I laughed that this was the groom's cake (an actual 3D ball from the side)

Katie wanted these simple lanterns so they wouldn't blow over if there happened to be a breeze (which there wasn't) and also because she wanted live butterflies on the inside.

Even her chairs were cute.

The food at dinner was REALLY good!

I loved the fancy dinner centerpieces. One day I'll be together enough to create this on my own dining table :)

I thought the glasses looked really cool stacked up in a pyramid all night.

Yummy finger foods at the reception. My favorite was the spinach & artichoke dip.

I loved these lights & floating flower balls lining the whole area... another thing that needs to go into my backyard one day.

Everything looked different at night & it was MUCH cooler. Maybe the reception should have started at 9 instead of ended then!

Buffet table at night.

We had lots of fun dancing too of course! ...I didn't get much of that though cuz I was busy boogying on the dance floor :) :)

No comments: