Friday, September 2, 2011

Ben's Family

My brother had me do his family pictures a couple of weeks ago. I have never done a family photoshoot & I was hoping to get a bunch of fun creative ones, but he is probably the worst subject! He wants his pictures done in 2 minutes flat, the sun was out so bright & I have since found out that my camera was broken... on my to-do list of things to get fixed :( It made it so this picture isn't crisp & clear in resolution which is hard because they don't live close by to try again! Sorry Becky! All things considering, it still came out pretty cute. I love the yellow!


And here is my all my siblings with my Dad. I really wish this group was together more than once every 5 years! Lesson learned: sunset lighting is way better than morning sun lighting.


1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

I think they turned out awesome, much better than what we've been getting the past few years. I just mailed the mem drive yesterday, along with our check for food. Sorry that took so long. I realize how jerky that is, we truly just spaced it the last few weeks. Thanks again for doing the pictures!